*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

An Inadvertant Jeff Goldblum Shrine and the Under Appreciated "New Mutants"

 *Blog post started on January 12, 2020.

And of course the podcast drop ruins the blog dropping schedule. I cannot really add additional NinetyForChill.com post once the latest podcast is released. Cannot have visitors scrolling to find the play button.

In case you have not heard about the first episode of "NinetyForChill dot Com: The Podcast" finally dropping. Feel free to hit play below to hear "Ally's Abbreviated Anime Adventure".


Read more: https://html.com/media/#ixzz6jIeBsAn5

The next problem that the podcast has presented me with is, I promised to address a 90-minute movie that I had rented the night I finished producing it. Needless to say, the visceral review for "The New Mutants" was a necessity for the next episode. Do I retread that feature with a written review?

There are a lot more podcasting issues. Right now, I am waiting on my older sister to listen to the first episode to see if her reputation would be besmirched or not if she was to be the the next guest. It is tough for me to comprehend. Not that she wants to make sure she will not humiliate herself. My initial pitch was a Jeff Goldblum theme. If anything, I get a reason to watch "Mad Dog Time"...or "The Fly" since Ally and I gave "Videodrome" some love last week. Which seems cooler:

Check out the rest of review at "Ninety For Chill: A More Acceptable Runtimes

No comments:

Post a Comment