*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Thursday, June 24, 2021

From Podcast to Realizing There Are 75 Million American Napoleons

*Blog post was started on June 22, 2021.

From Podcasts to Realizing There Are 75 Million American Napoleons

With this week's "NinetyForChill dot Com - The Podcast" lacking a theme, it seems that I let out a lot of my ideas that I would usually rant and rave about in the hour conversation with ThePoeticCritic. Putting that episode up left me feeling that I had pretty much addressed my issues with the "Morbidly Macabre" co-host Mitchell Whitt who took five minutes of his podcast saying I was out of line for sharing a link to the show on Facebook while also pointing out the shortcomings of the episodes for wrestling fans.

It was not that they got their info about the focus of the episode, Chris Benoit, wrong because they did not. Their beliefs on what the wrestling business was/is and how it operates were. Anyone who listens to wrestling podcasts would be rolling their eyes or yelling at their player for their misconceptions. In the end, saying that I was upset because they did not state the flavor of Benoit's essence is the primary host just being bitter.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling 

19 Classical Art Memes That Are Way Better Than Walking Through A Museum


19 Classical Art Memes That Are Way Better Than Walking Through A Museum

 

No comments:

Post a Comment