*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Monday, October 4, 2021

The Deep Ones - Gore-Free Lovecraft Is Not a Thing.

 *Blog post was started on October 4, 2021.

It was a productive weekend that was well worth the hangovers. My stomach was able to settle after the seasonal sinus drainage was exasperated, so with the recovery, I feel about as good as I possibly can. There was no time for laundry. If anything, that tells you not to second guess buying an old Nintendo 64 cartridge (especially when it was "Goldeneye"). If there was not a second trip to make that purchase, my clothes would be clean.

I suppose this is the consequences for focusing on "NinetyForChill.com - The #Podcast". Two episodes were recorded for this spooky month ("Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" and Italian slasher "StageFright") and I still have my last conversation with ThePoeticCritic to use. If I can get one more recorded, the month is done.


It will get interesting with Wizard World Chicago from October 15 to October 17. Can I keep up the spooky theme? If you are attending, I should be wandering about in my attempt at "Captain N: The Game Master Cosplay". Feel free to bug me into recording an episode. You can also send an email to russthebus07@gmail.com to arrange a time to record.

I am just kidding around about the podcast being the reason for my clothes remaining dirty. The blame can be placed on Redbox for giving me a free rental code. Somehow I doubt Redbox is that cruel. "They knew my laundry needed done so they sent me a code to stop that" is a silly conspiracy. Their punishment toward me for not making rentals My Saturday Night Thing is having "H.P. Lovecraft's The Deep Ones" at the kiosk. In other words, disturbing the neighbors with late night laundry may have been a wiser decision.

The Deep Ones (2020)

Check out the rest of review at "Ninety For Chill: A More Acceptable Runtimes

No comments:

Post a Comment