*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Monday, November 16, 2020

Cursing: The Cubs, Soccer Planet, and "Lost and Delirious"

 *Blog post started on November 13, 2020.

This must be my bad luck for Voorhees Day. With two days off in the middle of the week, I failed to remember that I needed to prepare my tweets for Wednesday ahead of time. To make up for my tweets through the work week, the Wednesday night tweets have been prepped to drop tonight.

"Smackdown" tonight and "Talk'n ShopaMania 2" tomorrow give me some hashtags to grab onto, so my slip up seems rather inconsequential. It made me think about prepping another batch to post from Saturday through Monday. And that is when it hit me. I am not going to have enough content for Monday through Wednesday. Ambitions for me are somethings that always end up being cursed.

...
 
So now I am just venting. If that is going to be my thing with this post, I may as well rip into the Canadian attempt at "Dead Poet Society", "Lost and Delirious". Trying to revisit a film that I stayed up for 20 years ago because of the "Strong Sexual Content" warning and excessive use of "Add It Up" by the Violent Femmes was a goal of mine.
 
Maturity was something I lacked which may have prevented me from appreciating what the film was trying to do. Unfortunately, a poorly written forbidden, lesbian-love story proved to lack the depth I thought I was youthfully ignoring.

Check out the visceral movie review for "Lost and Delirious" by visiting MainEventoftheDead.com.

  

A Belt for the IWC? The Disgruntled’s Real World Champ - Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment