*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Monday, November 23, 2020

"Siberia" - Manitoba Makes It Look Too Nice

 The Elite Disgruntled’s Real World Heavyweight Championship Title History

*Blog post started on November 23, 2020.

Did I start thinking that Matchbox 20 was more than a hangover from the "Hootie and Blowfish" sound before or after Santana collaborated with Rob Thomas on "Smooth"? This query has come up because of my past weekend actually having some revelations. And of course these revelations are not positive ones because the line that came to mind was "I wish the real world would stop hassling me".

...

Curse this country's news holding pattern. It is very difficult to look forward when the past refuses to get out of the way. Worst thing about the past four years are that its revelers are infectious.

Last night, I think I have an idea for a satirical response to it all, but I do not want to give that away. It will probably eat away at me since the pandemic has locked down all places where creativity is facilitated and encouraged. And the Right says the virus was the libs fault. We are suffering without having outlets to create. They are suffering because they are being told to care about people.

All I can say for my idea otherwise is that it will be more interesting than the Keanu Reeve's starring "Siberia". Since Reeve's takes on all jobs between "Wick" films, perhaps I just need to shop my scripts to his agent.

 

Siberia (2018)

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling 

No comments:

Post a Comment