*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

FMK: Podcasts, Wounded Toddlers, Passive Aggressive Coworkers

 *Blog post was started on April 7, 2021.

I can now see why David Shoemaker a.k.a. The Masked Man does not write much these days. With two podcasts and and The Ringer website to maintain, how can he find the time? Is "NinetyForChill.com: The Podcast" worth the time if the written word is lost? The podcast was a New Year resolution.

...

Without that, the only thing I have to inspire me to write today is a comment that would not fly with my very Central Illinois employees who sit to both the available sides of me.

Did you hear about the two year-old who got shot last night?

That's horrible?

My Desired Response:

Yeah. To accidentally shoot a toddler is awful. They are such easy targets, there is no reason to accidentally hit one. To sentence someone for doing that is to sentence them for their incompetence, not their intentions.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling 

 
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b2/f9/32/b2f93217bdc87fb0e32ec0d868b1d6df.jpg

 

No comments:

Post a Comment