*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Thursday, April 29, 2021

FMK: The Cubs, Stephen, John Wayne

 *Blog post was started on April 26, 2021.

Is it because I am a Cubs fan? I do not believe in a god, but you cannot help but wonder why the world always taunted the Northside ball club for at least 71 years. This statement just shows I am an optimist since I do not really think their fortunes were that bad from 1908 to 1945. They were in the world series at least once a decade during that stretch. How many ball clubs get to claim that?

Do not bring up that there were only eight-teams in each league until 1967. No one picks of the Blackhawks not hoisting the cup from 1961 to 2010. For the first eight years in that stretch, there were only six teams total.

...

But in the meantime, I better not let this slip. We all know someone was either not too bright or too lazy when it came to the name of Stephen, but did those that they named also need to be assholes as well. And why are they mocking me?

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment