*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Friday, July 30, 2021

Your Body, Your Choice...To Piss off Nazi Enthusiasts aka Republicans

*Blog post was started on July 27, 2021.

Your Body, Your Choice...To Piss off Nazi Enthusiasts aka Republicans.

The concept for this blog post is a challenging one. Primarily, my challenge will be stretching it out to be long enough. This post will not drop until August 2 at the earliest. This means the navigation on the right hand side will be more compact since it need not mention all of my posts from the previous month. 

I suppose I could go to the Feminist Flag Corp on Facebook for some imagery to fill out this post, but that is kind of giving the game away. With that previous sentence, the sensible thing to do is to dive into the rant.

It is Tuesday, so aside from arguing about Simone Biles taking a mental health day, there has not been too much controversy over the weekend. This probably means I should be doing more with my podcast. Putting out a bonus episode along side editing a curse happy guest kept the world out of my hair.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling 


No comments:

Post a Comment