*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Purple George W. Bush and Ironic Inevitability

*Blog post was started on August 18, 2021.

 Purple George W. Bush and Ironic Inevitability

Obviously, this is a tough news week. Do I really want to dig into it? Not particularly.

Let me just say that I hope we have established that we cannot fight wars solely over differing ideologies. Vietnam was a loss because it was a battle between communism and capitalism. It was a civil war, not a war that would have had any impact of American safety. Central America is a mess over the same policy of fending off the red scare. Am I the only one who notices the irony that the Republicans are represented by that color? I wonder if my dad ever took that into consideration from his time representing Caterpillar when faced with Unions who sported that color.

Afghanistan was a war over religion. President Bush said God was on our side if you felt like questioning the previous statement. I thought we had gotten over that when colonialism came to be a thing. It could be said that British colonialism was kind of based on religion since they loaded the Mayflower with Christian nuts, but I digress. The point is, religion was not an issue for the West since then. If it was, the US would not have sent Jewish refugees to be slaughtered by the Nazis they were running from.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling 

Ultimate Rabbit - Oliver Stone’s ‘W.’ Gives Empathy to an Unfortunate President of the United States
The Ultimate Rabbit - Oliver Stone’s ‘W.’ Gives Empathy to an Unfortunate President of the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment