*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Kai Doh Maru - Great Art but for What?

 *Blog post was started on September 4, 2021.

Working Saturday mornings are starting to throw me off. It is only a monthly obligation, and after today it will be overtime for the foreseeable future, but that does not mean I am ever ready for it. Or at least, I am not ready for a day with downtime. Still, this is not something I would trade for a return to 50 hour weeks with retail thrown in there.

If anything, I blame wrestling again. ECW was on Friday nights when I was just out of high school. The friends were out to hit the parties, so I had to play catch up. Thus, my virginity was not lost till 24. AEW has must watch television during the latter portion of prime time. What am I to do with myself from 6:30 till when I prep my wings at 8:30?

Last night it was drink and watch anime. By the time I got over my calls to offer Marty Scurll another chance, there was not the time to watch "Risky Business" (Ally's Accessories Shop on Etsy gave me some too trashy "R" titles...a Hallmark movie and "The Reaping" which I saw on a first date 14 years ago. Bad movie...iffy relationship). There are always previously watched OVA's to grab at resellers, so this lead me to "Kai Doh Maru", an original video animation from renown studio Production I.G. Promise is a guarantee with that studio ("Blue Seed", "Evangelion: Death and Rebirth (My review for the Chinese Subtitled version is on the right side panel of animeruss.blogspot.com)").

Pinterest @db0051
Pinterest @db0051

Kai Doh Maru (2001)

Check out the rest of this critique at AnimeRuss.blogspot.com - For those curious about anime but hate the geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment