*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Thanksgiving and #Movies to Distract from the #Racism

*This blog post was started on November 26, 2021.

So what to write about this week? I did not mention professional wrestling till the last sentence. My ranking for that sport seems to be a little too fresh. I suppose I could just focus on women's wrestling, but the year is winding down. With that said, my immediate concern should be ranking the movies of "NinetyForChill.com - The #Podcast". There are still some movies I need to watch before this year ends, but when I am dealing with scores of movies too judge against each other, best to get this exercise started now.

2021 Discoveries for NinetyForChill.com:
"2001 Maniacs" to "Judge Dredd"

Check out the rest of review at "Ninety For Chill: A More Acceptable Runtimes

No comments:

Post a Comment