*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Tits As a Metaphor and 90-minute Discoveries of 2021: R to Z

*This blog post was started on December 21, 2021.

Time is not on my side when it comes to publishing blogs before the year ends. Am I really expected to be posting while I am in Disney World, hopefully?

With omicron (Am I the only one having fun learning the Greek alphabet during the pandemic?) becoming the dominant variant, ThePoeticCritic's paranoia about this family vacation going tits up maybe warranted. I say this because our younger sister is an elementary school teacher whose husband just got over a break through case of delta. She may want to call the trip off.

What I fear is that because she is the only one of my siblings who has not been to England (something she brings up when she wants to get on our parent's tits), her daughter will do the same thing to her if the trip gets cancelled. "Big Brother got to go when he turned five, but I couldn't." It is justice that she act the same way as her mom, but no one should be acting like her mom (at least the version of her mom that had yet to graduate university).

Of course, if you listen to the impromptu episode on "NinetyForChill.com - The #Podcast", "Buddy the Elf and His Zombie Diary", my big sister states how it does not look good that I will get the opportunity to build a light saber at "Galaxy's Edge". I hate to get all schadenfreude, but if I must suffer, maybe all should. Let it be known fate, that is a joke, not an attempt to tempt you.

Check out the rest of review at "Ninety For Chill: A More Acceptable Runtimes

No comments:

Post a Comment