*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Reviewing "The Craft" to Clear the Way for More Stuart Gordon

Reviewing "The Craft" To Clear the Way For More Stuart Gordon

 *Blog post started on February 16, 2021.

Stuart Gordon delivers another Lovecraftian feature, this one seeming more HP than Gordon. The film again shows how Gordon can work around any shortcomings including the CG effects that are definitely not ILM. Mermaids with tentacles instead of fins and flayings make this a must see for any gore fans. Ezra Godden is a great proxy for Jeffrey Combs. If it lacks anything, it is a character in the vein of Barbara Crampton.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling 

The podcast has now lead to a back up in my written blogs. It is more of a principle thing that upsets me. There is a sense that I am selling out the written work for clicks. But the pods are getting me twice the clicks.

If there is a problem with the podcast, it is that I am running out of themes really quick. I have stocked up on Sean Bean films from Disc Replay, but how often can I afford to add other actors' sub 100-minute filmographies?

...

An even better gift would be inquiries about my pro-wrestling, low-budget, zombie-comedy "Main Event of the Dead". I am more than happy to send out script treatments and would love suggestions on how to get this project at developmental hell. Send your advice or request to russthebus07@gmail.com.

As I finish typing out my plugs, I realize that I might just be writing this for the sake of practice. Do I have an actual subject to address? The answer is yes. Thanks for the edibles NuEra. This allowed me to skip (too stoned to record) the visceral review video, and create a need to write a review for what the girls at the bank think is a classic, "The Craft".

I think it might be nothing more than Breckin Meyer-sploitation. Did the producers think it could not be a hip chick flick if he was not playing a high school slacker?

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment