*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Trippy Seinfeld like Tale

*Blog post started August 26, 2020.

If you need to catch up with what has been going on with my life, thank you for caring. Check out this blog "The OCHO or the Disgruntled's Real Secondary Championship: Part 7".

Things definitely sounded like more fun then, or more thoughtful. I have had only two days between these posts. My latest endeavor has been to fill up a journal that I started back in January 2013 and try to turn that into a narrative about how my life has changed from being friends zoned by strippers to be friend zoned on Snapchat.

...

I hate to acknowledge, but Mom was right. With my love for debate, becoming an attorney would have been a good career path. To live like Doctor Gonzo would be a bit extreme, but if that is the price of not worrying about being fired, it seems to be a worthwhile trade.

About anything seems more worthwhile than dealing with this country without the option to get fucked up. At least that is what I think Hunter S. Thompson's works are trying to tell us. I may need to read his works, but I might just watch "Where the Buffalo Roam" instead. "The Rum Diaries" were fun just poorly paced. Surely watching the other two of his onscreen adaptations will allow me to obtain a better grasp on "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment