*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Friday, September 18, 2020

First World Problems (like @luvebug232) and "The Big Ugly"



*Blog post started on September 18, 2020.

It feels like a pretty prolific week in terms of blogging. My release schedule is filled up to October 1. I think trying to finish the "Chris Memoirs" journal may be hurting my intros to the blogs, but that only looks bad if your scrolling through the past blogs.

This may mean I should just use my hosting space to actually develop a web page to avoid maineventofthedead.com opening a bunch of browser tabs, but I do not know if Windows XP era Adobe design software will work on Windows 10. I was lucky that they stuck around through Windows 7. Squarespace is not an option since I already have hosting space.

...

The argument ended with, "I do not deny your points, but it was not all butterflies and rainbows." I did not respond since the argument had just been regurgitated. We need to teach people how to debate in high school. At least then, when someone decides to try and defend Nazis in a diverse crowd, they will receive the appropriate response.

And that might be why the right is afraid of minorities successfully moving into suburbia. If white kids are only arguing in front of fellow white kids, they cannot feel bad about accepting their racism as part of life that the rest of the country needs to deal with.

My summation for this nation, you got your white burbs, so quit bitching about common core.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment