*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Toxicity and Mark Dacascos in "One Night in Bangkok"


*Blog post started on September 16, 2020.

The only nonwork related stuff that has occurred otherwise is the Red Box movies I rented and installing a bidet. Because I am a generous guy, if I leave my current apartment, I may just keep that installed. It was not expensive ($30) and the cleansing feeling is superb. We need to make this the norm in this country. Oh how great it feels to be a true patriot.

With that said, I also decided to cut ties with another narcissistic asshole from Morton. He decided to argue that if we defund the police, we should defund the murders at Planned Parenthood. This was based on a Tweet from @papa_kelp via Slay by Mic on Facebook that I shared. I replied to justify my opinion, and then he decided that he had to prove me wrong, which he opened with this is not about his opinions about abortion just the need to stand up for blue lives.

...

Perhaps, that is big of me to state. Losing a friend who lives 80 miles away may not mean much to him. He is a car salesman, so with his nature going into the profession that encourages it will be tough to change from. Here is to hoping other people realize how this guy needs to change, but we cannot help him. We got to leave him to his own device. 40 years is enough anyhow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment