*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Thursday, October 1, 2020

FMK: "The Boys", "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou", and Conservative Subtext

*Blog post started on October 1, 2020.

Check out the movie review for the Bill Murray and Owen Wilson starring vehicle, "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou", visit MainEventoftheDead.com.

I have caught up the number of MainEventOfTheDead.com blog posts with that of NinetyForChill.com. This should mean that coming up with content should be easier, but the crew at the bank is either caught up on or surpassed me in terms of being up on "The Boys", a show I was pitching to them. Is it sad that I am trying to keep up with the Joneses?

...

As for my opinion of the series, it is obviously positive. But I think I expressed its importance in a tweet from @CatBusRuss:

Let me say: "The Boys" might be the most important satire/commentary of the bullshit conservative Twitter is encouraging to become reality. Hate the Jeff Bezos capitalistic hypocrisy, but as long as the wise get the series's message, it's a win.

Read the rest of this blog and other stories at Main Event of the Dead.com and determine if this thought process can be translated into a B-movie comedy about pro-wrestling 

No comments:

Post a Comment