*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Friday, October 9, 2020

"Logan Lucky" and the Validity that the likes @realBenDavila, @proundgrandpa00 Wish They Had.

 *Blog post started on October 8, 2020.

Check out the movie review for the Channing Tatum and Adam Driver starring vehicle, "Logan Lucky", visit MainEventoftheDead.com.

A part of me thinks I should just be taking the time before this shift ends to catch up on "The Ringer". Outside of myself, I do not know if I really have anything to draw people into a blog. There are plenty of 90 to 120-second YouTube videos I could share in this blog, but I would rather a blog be about writing. That is despite the feedback that people are liking the videos.

...

Now those YouTube videos make me feel less real.

I guess I am just looking for someone to take a chance on me and have a little faith that I can amount to something. My pro-wrestling zom-com script "Main Event of the Dead" is still in development hell (If you have any advice or want a treatment of the script, send an email to russthebus07@gmail.com), so blogging does not seem to work. Morons on Twitter think those who tell them they are assholes just claim the accuser is fake like the news. If only we could have a civil dialogue, at least we would need to be real. Outside my creative output, there does not seem to be a way for me to matter.

The only comfort is that the last two presidential cats had lived nearly 20 years. That mean I get eight more years of Eva...unless Socks survived because he got the best medical treatment at Walter Reed.

Fuck Medicaid. Socialized veterinary medicine is what we all need.

No comments:

Post a Comment