*Disclaimer*

With NinetyforChill.com evolving into more than the rough draft blog for my primary blog, MainEventoftheDead.com needs a new place to test out the formatting of recent blogs. "Main Event of the Dead" is my screenplay about pro-wrestling and zombies. I have a movie website, so may as well have a wrestling site.

Thursday, October 15, 2020

FMK: Full Metal Yakuza, Boredom, and Mystical Catholic C-Word

*Blog post started on October 15, 2020.

This Takashi Miike film is a celebration of bad video effects from the 1990's Cinemax and direct-to-video. Too many pixelated images and penis talk for my taste but what you should expect from Miike.

Check out the visceral movie review for "Full Metal Yakuza" by visiting MainEventoftheDead.com.

I would say it is almost to the point that I wish we had our next stimulus packages just so we could have a little more traffic in the bank. Then I thought about how we should have received that next package or at least have the Senate working on that out of principle. Instead, the conservative cocksuckers are trying to grant a mystical catholic Karen to the Supreme Court because hopes of destroying the lives of those not like them is more important than saving lives in general. It is almost like Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham are just trying to rub our noses in it.

...

Am I becoming to Seinfeldian? This blog kind of seems to be about nothing. It started out about boredom and ends with me trying to justify that status. Now I am pondering if I just need to keep my hands away from the keyboard. Why would you want to continue writing after you told the Pikachu on your phone to go intercourse itself?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment